During his press conference yesterday, Coach Harbaugh said the Bills were "Statistically a very good football team." That may be somewhat true for their offense, but let's take a look at how their defense has fared through the first 4 games.
- Overall Defense - Ranked 27th (406.5 yards per game)
- Ranked 28th in yards per play (6.0)
- Pass Defense - Ranked 23rd (1,078 yards per game)
- Ranked 22nd in yards per pass (7.7)
- Ranked 23rd in pass completions over 20 yards (16)
- Run Defense - Ranked 28th (548 yards per game)
- Ranked 27th in yards per rush (4.8)
- 3rd Down Defense - Ranked 26th (44%)
- Ranked 29th in 1st Downs Allowed per game (24)
- Ranked 11th in Sacks per game (10)
Based on these numbers, how do you expect the 49ers to attack the Bills defense? How well do you see them performing?